Mini Thermal Cycler Model MTC3200
MTC3200 Mini Thermal Cycler is a compact, accurate and economical thermal cycler, designed to fit lab’s basic thermal cycling needs. The operation of the thermal cycler is controlled by a 5-inch color touch screen. It has a capacity for 32×0.2ml tubes. The wells are arranged in a 4×8 format, allowing the block to accept strips of 8 as well as individual tubes. Excellent block uniformity ensures consistency sample to sample. Fast incubation function meets the experimental needs of denaturation, enzyme digestion / enzyme linkage, ELISA, etc. With a small footprint, the Mini Thermal Cycler will fit almost anywhere.
1. Capacity: 32×0.2ml tubes and 4×8 tube strips
2. Heating/cooling method: Peltier
3. 5-inch intuitive color touch screen—for easy programming of users.
4. 100 typical programs can be stored in memory and easily recalled.
5. The block heats and cools very quickly—at rates as fast as 4°C/sec.
6. The heated lid is self adjusting—the spring loaded platen in the lid comes firmly into contact with the tops of the tubes to prevent sample evaporation and condensation.
7. Temperature of heated lid can be changed or the heating function of the lid can be turned off.
8. After a run, samples can be held at 4°C.
9. An on-screen report is available at the completion of a run.
|Capacity||32×0.2ml tubes, 4×8 tube strips|
|Temp. setting range||0℃~100℃|
|Temp. control range||4℃~100℃|
|Max. heating rate||4℃/sec|
|Max. cooling rate||2℃/sec|
|Heated lid temperature||RT.+5℃~110℃, user adjustable|
|Temp. display resolution||0.1℃|
|Temp. control||Simulated sample or block|
|Display||5-inch color touch screen, 800×480 Pixel|
|Communication interface||USB(1 port)|
|Program memory||100 programs|
|Storage at 4℃||Yes|
|Fuse||250V 3A Ф5×20|